Chicken Alfredo Pizza Pockets
In collaboration with
Trois fois par jour
Thighs Appetizers / tapas Quiches, pâtés, pies, and puffs Pizzas and flatbreads Oven To freeze In advance Kids’ Favourites Super bowl / sporting events
6 and more Portions
20 min Prepping
50 min Cooking
- 2 store-bought roll-out puff pastry or pizza doughs
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
For the filling
- 6 Exceldor chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup cooking cream 35%
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, fry the chicken in vegetable oil for 3 to 4 minutes, until golden brown. Add the garlic and oregano and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients for the filling, simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F and place the grill in the centre. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable non-stick grill mat.
- On a work surface dusted with flour, lower the pizza doughs, and cut each dough into 4 squares.
- Spread the filling in the centre of the 8 squares of dough, cover with mozzarella, then close the dough on itself to form triangles. With a fork soaked in water, crush all sides of each triangle to seal them tightly.
- Place on the baking sheet, then bake for about 30 minutes, until the pizza pockets are golden brown.