Chicken & Vegetable Soup with Cheese Curds
In collaboration with
Trois fois par jour
5 min Prepping
5 min Cooking
- 6 Exceldor chicken thighs, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 sprigs celery, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 L chicken broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 can (796 ml) diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup small pasta
- 1 cup green beans trimmed and cut lengthwise
- ¼ cup frozen corn
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cheese curds, to garnish
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a large cauldron, over medium-high heat, fry the chicken and onion in olive oil for about 5 minutes, until the chicken begins to brown.
- Add the garlic, celery, and carrots and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add in the chicken broth and diced tomatoes and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and the green beans and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the corn, parsley, and season. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Pour into serving bowls and garnish with cheese curds. Sprinkle oregano over the cheese and serve.