Air fryer jalapeño popper stuffed chicken
Breasts Appetizers / tapas Oven Air fryer Fryer To freeze In advance Summertime Kids’ Favourites Super bowl / sporting events
25 min Prepping
25 min Cooking
- 1 brick 250 g cream cheese, softened
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated yellow cheddar
- 2 jalapeños seeded and chopped
- 2 slices cooked and chopped bacon
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) onion powder
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 250 ml (1 cup) Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat the air fryer at 205 °C (400 °F).
- Slice each chicken breast in three lengthwise. If necessary, place the pieces between two sheets of parchment paper then on the countertop. Next, flatten them using a rolling pin or meat tenderizer.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese with cheddar, jalapeños, bacon, onion powder and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a small spatula, spread the cheese mixture at the base of the chicken cutlets. Roll the cutlets, then tighten the rolls using toothpicks.
- In a deep bowl, place the breadcrumbs. Spray the rolls with a little bit of cooking coating, then coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Place half of the rolls in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Repeat with the remaining rolls.