Air fryer italian marinated chicken breasts
15 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Dried tomatoes in oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) Grated parmesan
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Italian seasoning
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Chopped garlic
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Onion powder
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a food processor, place the dried tomatoes, half of the parmesan, the Italian seasoning, the garlic, and the onion powder. Blend until smooth. If needed, add a little bit of oil from the dried tomatoes and blend again. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a large airtight bag. Add the chicken breast and stir to coat with the marinade. Remove air from the bag and seal. Marinate for 1 to 8 hour(s) in a cool place, or overnight.
- At the moment of cooking, preheat the air fryer to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Spray the basket of the hot air fryer with cooking coating. Place the chicken breasts in the basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Turn the chicken breasts over and continue cooking for 5 to 8 minutes, until the inside of the chicken is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan just before serving.
Skip this section