SHISH TAOUK CHICKEN PIZZA WITH CREAMY OLIVE AND BASIL PESTO, GOAT CHEESE, AND ARUGULA
In collaboration with
Maude Bergeron, Cuisine estudiantine
25 min Prepping
10 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor Shish Taouk–marinated boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 naan breads
- 200 g goat cheese of your choice
- 2 cups (500 ml) arugula
CREAMY OLIVE AND BASIL PESTO
- 1 cup (250 ml) Kalamata black olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) sambal oelek (or hot sauce of your choice)
- Zest of one lemon
Click the steps to erase them.
- Cook chicken strips in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) with rack in middle position.
- In the meantime, combine all pesto ingredients in a food processor or with a hand blender until smooth and consistent. Set aside.
- Place naan breads on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread pesto on naan breads and add chicken strips, then pieces of goat cheese. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes until bottoms of breads are toasted.
- Remove from oven, garnish with arugula, and enjoy!