One-pot chicken pilaf with onions
In collaboration with
Trois fois par jour
10 min Prepping
25 min Cooking
- 6 Exceldor boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 drizzle of olive oi
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 2 French shallots, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 ½ cups jasmine rice
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- ½ cup of parsley, chopped
Note: You can add baby spinach to the chopped parsley.
Click the steps to erase them.
- Season the chicken thighs generously.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over high heat in a large, high-sided pan with a lid. Add the chicken thighs and cook for a few minutes on each side until they are browned.
- Add the onions, shallots, and garlic. Season and cook until the vegetables become tender.
- Add the rice and mix well to blend. Add the chicken stock and allow to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until rice is cooked and only a small amount of liquid is left in the pan.
- Add the chopped parsley, stir, adjust the seasoning, and serve.