CHEESY CHICKEN AND SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
In collaboration with
Samuel Joubert, Le Coup de Grâce
6 and more Portions
30 min Prepping
CHEESY CHICKEN AND SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE600 g Exceldor chicken breasts, cut into large dice
- 2 medium Russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup (125 ml) 15% cream
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. (8 ml) paprika
- 1/2 tbsp. (8 ml) Herbes de Provence
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 340 g Louis Cyr strong cheese from Fromagerie Bergeron, grated
- Salt and ground pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the Russet potatoes for 3 to 4 minutes. Tip into a colander, drain, and then place in a large bowl.
- To the same bowl, add sweet potatoes, cream, olive oil, spices, chicken, green onion, and half the cheese. Add salt and pepper, then mix well.
- Pour mixture into a Pyrex-style baking dish and spread evenly. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove aluminum foil and continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and broil until golden brown. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.