WHISKY AND BROWN SUGAR BBQ CHICKEN SKEWERS
In collaboration with
Samuel Joubert, Le Coup de Grâce
20 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
- 1 red onion, cut into large wedges and separated
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into large wedges
- 1/2 pineapple, trimmed and cut into large cubes
Click the steps to erase them.
- Remove chicken breasts from packaging and set aside marinade. Cut chicken into large cubes and set aside.
- Thread alternating pieces of pineapple, chicken, onion, and pepper onto skewers. Repeat until skewers are full.
- Generously brush skewers with marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue to maximum heat, then reduce to medium. Oil grill with vegetable oil.
- Place skewers on grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve immediately.