VIETNAMESE GLAZED CHICKEN
15 min Prepping
40 min Cooking
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide the marinade in half and set 1 half aside for basting the chicken in the oven.
- Put the whole chicken in a reusable plastic bag with the marinade and marinate 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Put the chicken in a baking dish breast-side-up and bake 45 minutes on the middle rack.
- Brush every 15 minutes with the marinade you set aside earlier.
- Serve with rice noodles and Thai basil.