Turkey Dumplings & Green Curry Cream Sauce
In collaboration with
Trois fois par jour
20 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 30 won ton dough
- 1 lb. Exceldor ground turkey
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- ¼ tsp. fish sauce
Green curry sauce
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1 Thai chilli pepper, deseeded
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup coriander
- ½ cup basil leaves (see note)
Note: If you can lay your hands on Thai basil, use it here!
Click the steps to erase them.
- Mix all the “stuffing” ingredients in a large bowl.
- On a clean, dry work surface, roll out the won ton dough, then fill the centre with about 1 tbsp. of stuffing. Using a brush or your fingers, wet the edges of the won ton dough slightly, then seal them to form a triangle. Set the dumplings aside on a plate in the refrigerator.
- Put all the ingredients for the green curry sauce into a blender and liquefy. Pour the sauce obtained into a medium-sized saucepan.
- Heat the sauce on medium-low heat while stirring. When the sauce starts simmering, carefully place the prepared dumplings in the sauce and cook for about 5 minutes, or until they are totally cooked.
- Serve the dumplings with sauce as a starter or as a main course, with rice.