TURKEY, BRIE, AND BLUEBERRY-STUFFED BREAD
In collaboration with
Nancy Bordeleau, Cinq Fourchettes
6 and more Portions
15 min Prepping
45 min Cooking
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) Exceldor turkey, cooked and shredded
- 1 large round loaf of bread
- 1 large Camembert or triple-cream Brie
- 1 jar of Tigidou blueberry and rosemary jam
- Fresh blueberries, rosemary sprigs, and caramelized walnuts for garnish
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Use the cheese round as a guide to determine how big a hole to cut to insert the cheese into the bread loaf.
- Slice off top of loaf and scoop out crumb.
- Spread half the jam inside the bottom of the hollowed-out loaf.
- Add shredded turkey[MK1] .
- Place cheese round over turkey and cover with remaining jam.
- Replace top crust of loaf to close.
- Wrap loaf in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.