TURKEY, BACON AND OKA LINGUINE
15 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 1 lb. (450 g) Exceldor cooked turkey
- 9 bacon slices cooked
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) 15% cooking cream
- ½ cup (125 ml) Oka cheese, grated
- 1 lb. (450 g) linguini, cooked al dente
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a skillet, fry bacon until crispy and golden. Set aside on a paper towel.
- In the same pan, sauté onions and bell peppers in olive oil until tender.
- Add garlic and continue cooking 1 minute.
- Add turkey and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes to heat up turkey.
- Add cream and cheese. Continue cooking 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Crumble the bacon and add it to the preparation.
- Pour over pasta and garnish with parsley and chives.