SWISS CHEESE AND CAJUN-MARINATED CHICKEN SANDWICH
In collaboration with
Alexandra Leduc, Alex cuisine
15 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
2 Exceldor chicken breasts On sale
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) Cajun spices
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) paprika
- 4 ciabatta breads or 8 slices of your choice of bread
- 150 g Swiss cheese slices (slices or in blocks, to taste)
- Lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- Cut the chicken breasts in two and place them in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil and all seasonings. Massage the chicken with your hands to mix the spices. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes to an hour in the refrigerator.
- In a lightly oiled frying pan over high heat, sear the chicken for 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for 8 to 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Cut the chicken into slices.
- Toast the ciabatta breads and top them with mayonnaise, chicken, Swiss cheese and lettuce leaves.