SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN BOWL
5 min Prepping
5 min Cooking
- 1 pack Exceldor ground chicken
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked sushi rice
- 250 ml (1 cup) edamame beans, blanched
- 250 ml (1 cup) julienned carrots
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) sliced sugar snap peas
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) miso
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) grated ginger
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) honey
- Juice of 1 lime
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide the sauce in half and set 1 half aside for a topping at the end.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan on medium high, then sauté the sliced onion for 1 minute. Add ground chicken and brown for 5 minutes or until it breaks up into little bits. Add the first half of the sauce and continue simmering until the sauce is almost entirely reduced. Set aside.
- Assemble the bowls. Start with a layer of rice in each, then add toppings and sautéed chicken.
- Drizzle with the rest of the sauce you set aside earlier.