SPICE-RUBBED ROAST CORNISH HEN WITH ORANGE GREMOLATA
In collaboration with
A recipe brought to you by MOI&cie !
15 min Prepping
- 1/2 orange
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) fennel seed, crushed
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) ground thyme
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) fresh orange zest
- 1/2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2 ml) sea salt
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- On a work surface, stuff Hen with the orange, bay leaf, and sprigs of thyme and rosemary. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the fennel seeds, cinnamon, thyme, and butter. Add salt and pepper. Rub the Hen with the spice mixture and roast in the center of the oven for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, combine all gremolata ingredients in a bowl.
- Remove Hen from oven and sprinkle with gremolata.