SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CHILI
Ground Poultry Stews and braises Slow cooker To freeze In advance Favourites Internationally inspired Exceldor classics
15 min Prepping
- 1 package Exceldor ground chicken
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chili seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) oregano
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) kernel corn (canned or frozen)
- 2 cans (398 ml) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (540 ml) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
TOPPINGS (TO TASTE)
- Sour cream
- Fresh cilantro leaves, washed and spun
- Corn tortillas
- Sliced jalapeño peppers
- Sliced avocado
- Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Click the steps to erase them.
- Heat oil in a skillet and brown onion and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Add ground chicken and brown meat until it is cooked and comes apart into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients (except toppings) into a slow cooker and mix well.
- Turn slow cooker on high and cook for 5 hours.
- Divide chili into individual bowls and serve with sour cream, a few fresh cilantro leaves, jalapeño peppers, avocado slices, grated cheese, and corn tortilla chips.