SLOW COOKER BUTTER CHICKEN THIGHS
15 min Prepping
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) minced ginger
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) garam masala
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) turmeric
- 1 ½ cup (375 ml) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) tomato paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coriander leaves
Click the steps to erase them.
- Cut chicken thighs into strips.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Add onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala, curry, and turmeric.
- In a bowl, beat coconut milk and tomato paste. Pour mixture over chicken. Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add yogurt to slow cooker before serving and stir.
- Serve butter chicken on plates and garnish with coriander leaves.