SAVORY CHEESECAKE WITH SMOKED TURKEY
In collaboration with
Hubert Cormier, Nutritionniste
6 and more Portions
15 min Prepping
25 min Cooking
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Fill a bowl with cold water and add liquid smoke.
- Place turkey cubes in a sieve and immerse in liquid smoke for 10 seconds. Set aside.
- Mix together ricotta, egg, Parmesan, and thyme in a bowl.
- Season to taste and mix again.
- Add turkey cubes.
- Use a spoon to divide the mixture into small ovenproof bowls, then brush with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven about 25 minutes, or until the cakes are a golden color.
- Garnish bowls with sprigs of thyme and serve.