CHINESE-STYLE CHICKEN RAVIOLI
40 min Prepping
5 min Cooking
- About 1 lb. (450 g) Exceldor ground chicken
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ can (about 115 ml) water chestnuts, diced
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) vegetable oil of your choice
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) corn starch
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 package wonton wrappers (thawed)
- Salt and pepper
- About 5 cups (1.25 l) chicken stock
- Vegetables of your choice to serve in the broth: broccoli, peas, bell pepper strips, etc.
- Slices of shallots
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine all the stuffing ingredients in a large bowl, but keep a few slices of shallots for garnish.
- Place the wonton wrappers on a work surface.
- Put a small amount of preparation in the middle, wet two sides of the wrapper and form small triangular pockets, removing any air bubbles. If you want, you can fold the tips of the triangle forwards. Pile them up in a plate, separating each layer with paper towels.
- In a large frying pan, bring the chicken stock to a boil and add 5-6 ravioli and vegetables of your choice. When it starts boiling, lower heat and cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Serve in some hot broth with a few slices of shallots.