CHICKEN BREAST WITH OLD-FASHIONED MUSTARD AND MAPLE
15 min Prepping
25 min Cooking
- 3 c. à soupe (45 ml) d’huile d’olive
- Sel et poivre
Old-fashioned maple mustard sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) coarse-grained mustard
- Salt and pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Generously season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the breasts on all sides.
- Add all the sauce ingredients to the skillet and adjust the seasoning.
- Continue cooking in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice, rice noodles and vegetables to taste.