PASTA WITH SHISH TAOUK CHICKEN
In collaboration with
Nancy Bordeleau, Cinq Fourchettes
5 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 4 cups (900 g) short pasta: macaroni, farfalle, fusilli, rotini, or other
- Your choice of vegetables: red onions, bell peppers (any color), zucchini, mushrooms
- Some olive oil
- Fresh parsley (optional)
Click the steps to erase them.
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat grill. While you wait, cut vegetables into large pieces: halved peppers, large zucchini wedges, and thick onion slices. Spray vegetables with olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken on grill at same time as vegetables. Cook time depends on size of pieces.
- Once vegetables are cooked, cut them into smaller pieces. Mix pasta, vegetables, and chicken. Add olive oil (to make pasta less dry), season with salt and pepper, and add fresh parsley to taste. Mix well.
Skip this section