ORANGE CHICKEN FAJITAS
10 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor chicken breasts cut in strips
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) ground cumin
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) dried oregano
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) salt
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh ground black pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a small bowl, mix spices, salt, and cornstarch. Add orange juice and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on high and sear chicken strips without moving for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Reduce heat to medium and add bell peppers and onions. Cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in spice mixture and cook until liquid is almost completely evaporated.
- Serve immediately with tortillas.