LEMON PARMESAN CHICKEN BREASTS
15 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 ml) panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chopped oregano
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) lemon zest
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) canola oil
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) mozzarella, shredded
- 4 lemon slices
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare three shallow bowls. In the first, pour the flour. In the second, beat the eggs. In the third, mix breadcrumbs with parmesan, oregano and lemon zest.
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts. Flour chicken breasts, dip them in beaten eggs, then coat them with breadcrumbs.
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Brown chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Place breasts on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Garnish each one with mozzarella. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the middle is no longer pink.
- Serve each chicken breast with a slice of lemon.