GROUND CHICKEN BURGERS
10 min Prepping
10 min Cooking
- 2 trays Exceldor ground chicken
- 1 small French shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup (60 ml) breadcrumbs, dipped in 3 tbsp. (45 ml) milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- Mayonnaise and Dijon mustard to taste
- Cucumber, tomato, red onion
Click the steps to erase them.
- Mix all the patties ingredients in a large bowl, then shape into 4 to 6 patties.
- Cook patties for about 5 minutes over medium-high on the barbecue or in a non-stick skillet in which you have heated a little olive oil. Turn once, brown for a few minutes, then reduce heat to finish cooking. Meat is done when no juice is released when meat is pierced with a knife.
- Serve cooked patties on your choice of buns and garnish to taste.