GRILLED CHICKEN, VEGETABLE & RICE FOIL PACK
In collaboration with
Nancy Bordeleau, Cinq Fourchettes
5 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat grill to highest setting.
- Put rice in aluminum dish. Mix water and broth and pour over rice.
- Place vegetables on rice.
- Add chicken breasts on top. Pour all the marinade onto chicken.
- Cover dish with foil and place on grill. Lower heat to medium and cook for about 20 minutes. Check rice. Keep cooking if not ready.
- As rice finishes cooking, roast chicken breasts on grill for a bit (optional).