GRILLED CHEESE WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR GRILLED CHICKEN , BRIE CHEESE AND APPLES
In collaboration with
Samuel Joubert, Le Coup de Grâce
20 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor chicken breasts cut in slices
- 2 tbs. (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) Italian spices
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 4 large slices of bread from a Belgian loaf, buttered on one side
- 4 tsp. (20 ml) grain mustard
- 1 delicious apple, sliced
- 150g Alexis de Portneuf brie cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) baby arugula
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, balsamic vinegar, Italian spices, a thin stream of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix and reserve.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add a thin stream of olive oil and the chicken. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side until chicken is golden and cooked. Add a little olive oil as needed. Place into a plate and set aside.
- Build your grilled cheese! Spread mustard on the bread and add sliced apples. Add brie, chicken, arugula to taste and finish with bacon slices.
- In a large non-stick frying pan heated over low heat, gently place the grilled cheese. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, pressing to compact, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown. Flip gently! Remove from the pan, cut in half and prick with a toothpick.