In collaboration with
Hubert Cormier, Nutritionniste
6 and more Portions
20 min Prepping
30 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine, for deglazing (optional)
- 1 cup (250 ml) unsalted chicken broth
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) frozen peas, defrosted and patted dry
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) dried or fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) crumbled feta
- 2 packets gelatin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) boiling water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) warm water
- Salt and pepper to taste
Click the steps to erase them.
- Sweat onion in oil.
- Add garlic and chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper and add rosemary.
- Deglaze with white wine and add chicken broth.
- Cook, covered, for 30 minutes on low, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and shred chicken using two forks.
- Add sundried tomatoes, peas, parsley, and feta, and mix well.
- Cover bottom of a bread pan with plastic wrap, letting it hang over the sides.
- Sprinkle gelatin packets into warm water.
- Pour into pan.
- Add boiling water and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Add chicken mixture and mix with dissolved gelatin.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least overnight (6 hours minimum).