Add herbs like coriander, parsley, and chopped chives to the ground chicken mixture at the end of cooking. Add half the salsa and cheese at the end of cooking to make the filling softer and more savoury.
Ground Poultry Nachos and tacos Skillet In advance Mexican Recipes Summertime Internationally inspired Quick recipes Super bowl / sporting events
20 min Prepping
5 min Cooking
- 1 tray of Exceldor ground chicken
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) turmeric
- 1 to 2 tbsp. (15 to 30 ml) chili powder (to taste)
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) paprika
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) water
- Salt and pepper
ASSEMBLY AND TOPPINGS
- 6 taco shells
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
Click the steps to erase them.
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté chicken and onion. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) to heat up taco shells.
- Add garlic, turmeric, chili powder, salt, paprika, pepper, and water. Cook uncovered until water evaporates, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Heat taco shells for 3 minutes.
- Using a spoon, fill shells with mixture and garnish with diced tomatoes, grated cheese, salsa, guacamole, or sour cream to taste.