10 min Prepping
10 min Cooking
- 1 tray of Exceldor ground chicken
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup (60 ml) finely chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cups (60 ml) grated parmesan
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup (250 ml) flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (500 ml) breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine all nugget ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into nuggets.
- Preheat deep fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Lightly coat nuggets with flour. Dip in egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs. Nuggets may be frozen at this point and will not require thawing before cooking!
- Fry a few nuggets at a time and transfer to a baking sheet covered with paper towel.