CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES
10 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
Click the steps to erase them.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add pasta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring from time to time. Drain, and reserve. Save some cooking water for later.
- In a bowl, toss chicken with Cajun seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add green onion, cream, sundried tomatoes and some salt and pepper to taste. Heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until warmed throughout.
- Add cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with the sauce. Add reserved cooking water if more sauce is desired and toss well.
- Garnish with basil.