BRIE-STUFFED PESTO CHICKEN BREASTS
In collaboration with
Samuel Joubert, Le Coup de Grâce
30 min Cooking
- 1 kg (2.2 L) Exceldor boneless chicken breasts, sliced open to form a pocket
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) basil pesto
- Olive oil
- Approximately 200 g Le Connaisseur brie cheese, cut into wedges
- Salt and ground pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- Place chicken breasts in a large sealable dish and add pesto. Drizzle with olive oil, add salt and pepper, and mix well. Make sure chicken is completely coated with marinade. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Freeze cheese wedges for one hour before removing chicken from refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200 °C).
- Stuff chicken breasts with partially frozen cheese and close firmly with toothpicks or string. Place on a baking sheet with opening facing up and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with rice, Israeli couscous, or salad.