BBQ WHISKY AND BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH GARDEN REMOULADE
In collaboration with
20 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 mini cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 French shallot, minced
- 3 radishes, sliced into coins
- 1 stalk celery, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) fresh herbs of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 hotdog buns
- 8 slices smoked Gouda
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat the barbecue on high, then reduce heat to medium. Grill chicken breasts about 20 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade, until they are fully cooked and no longer pink.
- Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- For the remoulade, combine mustard and mayonnaise in a bowl. Add vegetables, herbs, salt, and pepper and stir together. (This remoulade can be made with a wide variety of ingredients so feel free to get creative!)
- Place two slices of cheese in each hotdog bun and toast on the grill.
- Slice chicken into strips and divide up between hotdog buns.
- Top with remoulade and enjoy this fresh take on a chicken sandwich!