BBQ WHISKY AND BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN BREAST WITH GRILLED ASPARAGUS SALAD
In collaboration with
Emilie Gaillet, Emilie Murmure
30 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) spicy Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) vinegar
- 5 tbsp. (75 ml) olive oil
- 7–8 apricots, halved
- A handful of thin asparagus, cut into thirds
- 2 cups (500 ml) greens (spinach, arugula, or mixed greens)
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh mixed herbs, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) of your favorite micro sprouts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pearl mozzarella balls
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) toasted almonds
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) hemp seeds (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then let infuse in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, mix apricots and asparagus, drizzle with olive oil, and then season with salt and pepper.
- In a second bowl, combine the greens, fresh herbs, and micro sprouts.
- Place greens mixture on each plate and add mozzarella.
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan, grill asparagus for 3–4 minutes, then add to salad.
- Grill apricots for 2 minutes. Place grilled apricots on top of salad. Add toasted almonds and hemp seeds.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve with thinly sliced BBQ whisky and brown sugar chicken breasts.
Skip this section