BBQ CHICKEN NACHO SALAD
In collaboration with
Caroline Savard, Wooloo
15 min Prepping
30 min Cooking
- 5 cups (1,250 ml) Boston lettuce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful cilantro, to taste
- 1/2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Homemade or store-bought ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) yellow cheese, grated
- Tortilla chips, to taste
- Optional toppings: yogurt, sour cream, avocado, guacamole, lime, salsa, hot peppers, black olives
Click the steps to erase them.
- Grill chicken breasts for 12 minutes per side or bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35–45 minutes. Once cooked, thinly slice chicken and set aside.
- In large salad bowl, mix lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, black beans, and grated cheese. Add salad dressing and mix well.
- Top with tortilla chips, yellow cheese, and roasted chicken. Add choice of toppings to customize salad to taste. Serve immediately.