BBQ CHICKEN AND BACON APPETIZERS
In collaboration with
Camille Brunelle, Champagne & Brunelle
6 and more Portions
10 min Prepping
30 min Cooking
- Around 15 slices bacon, cut into 3
- Assembly: toothpicks or wood skewers
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes, taking care to set some of the package’s marinade aside.
- Wrap the chicken cubes with bacon strips. Secure with toothpicks or small wooden skewers and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour a few drops of the remaining BBQ marinade over the appetizers.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the bacon is golden and the chicken is cooked through.
- Blot excess grease with paper towels and serve hot.