BAKING SHEET MAPLE CHICKEN
15 min Prepping
35 min Cooking
6 Exceldor chicken breasts
- 4 cups baby potatoes, washed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Meaux mustard
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) fresh thyme
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Reserve 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of the marinade and pour the rest into a sealable plastic bag and add chicken breasts. Seal bag and massage marinade evenly into chicken. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a mixing bowl, stir together potatoes with reserved marinade until evenly coated and set aside.
- Arrange chicken breasts and baby potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 35 minutes, turning chicken breasts halfway through cooking.
- Serve chicken breasts with baby potatoes.