ASIAN-STYLE GROUND CHICKEN
In collaboration with
Sylvie Isabelle, De tout et de rien. Juste pour le plaisir.
10 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
1 lb. (450 g) Exceldor extra lean ground chicken
- About 2 tbsp. (30 ml) peanut oil*
- 2 cups (500 ml) green beans, rinsed, trimmed and cut into wedges
- 1 cup (250 ml) onion, chopped
- ¼ cup (60 ml) hoisin sauce
- A few handfuls of bean sprouts
Click the steps to erase them.
- Heat some peanut oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the green beans for 2 minutes. Add the onions and sauté for 5-6 more minutes.
- Add the chicken, breaking it apart with a fork. Reduce heat if necessary and sauté for 6-7 minutes or until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the hoisin sauce and sauté until it is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, add a few handfuls of bean sprouts and serve.
* In case of allergies, replace the peanut oil with another fatty substance such as vegetable oil.