ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH BASIL PESTO AND PAN-ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST
5 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
Click the steps to erase them.
- Brush chicken breasts with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pan-roast chicken breasts in non-stick skillet about 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Heat olive oil in pan and add zucchini noodles. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring gently with tongs.
- Off heat, add pesto. Mix gently with tongs for 2 minutes. The pan’s residual heat will finish cooking the zucchini.
- Serve chicken breast alongside pesto noodles. Garnish with Parmesan shavings, fresh basil leaves, and toasted pine nuts.