ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH BASIL PESTO AND PAN-ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST
5 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil, divided
- 1 package (275g) spiralized zucchini
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) store-bought basil pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves
- Shaved Parmesan
- Toasted pine nuts
Click the steps to erase them.
- Brush chicken breasts with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pan-roast chicken breasts in non-stick skillet about 8 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Heat olive oil in pan and add zucchini noodles. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring gently with tongs.
- Off heat, add pesto. Mix gently with tongs for 2 minutes. The pan’s residual heat will finish cooking the zucchini.
- Serve chicken breast alongside pesto noodles. Garnish with Parmesan shavings, fresh basil leaves, and toasted pine nuts.