TURMERIC AND YOGURT MARINADE
recipes.30 minutes Brining
10 min Prepping
45 min Cooking
- ¼ cup (60 ml) plain yogurt
- ¼ tsp. (1 ml) salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. (1 ml) ground turmeric
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) honey
- Legume salad, with raisin couscous or with jasmine rice, green onions and red peppers
Click the steps to erase them.
- Put all the ingredients into a large freezer bag, including the drumsticks. Coat them with the marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place the drumsticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 45 minutes. Check doneness on one of the drumsticks and return to the oven as needed.
- Serve hot with a legume salad, with raisin couscous or with jasmine rice, green onions and red peppers.