THAI PEANUT CHICKEN SANDWICH
15 min Prepping
10 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- 8 slices of toasted crusty bread
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup (190 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) sweet chili sauce
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) honey
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) coconut milk (or a little more)
Click the steps to erase them.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken strips 3–4 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl, whisk peanut sauce ingredients together until smooth. Add a little coconut milk as needed if sauce is too thick. Set aside.
- Assemble sandwiches with peanut sauce, chicken strips, cilantro, and cucumber and radish slices.