CHICKEN AL PASTOR TACOS
15 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 1 pack Exceldor boneless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) chipotle sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chili seasoning
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) ground coriander
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 fresh pineapple in quarters
- Small soft corn tacos
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- Chipotle sauce
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Limes wedges
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Put chicken thighs with the marinade in a reusable plastic bag and marinate 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat BBQ on high for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and roast chicken thighs for about 5 minutes on each side. Roast the pineapple at the same time until nicely browned.
- When chicken and pineapple are done, transfer to a cutting board. Cut the chicken in small pieces and the pineapple in small cubes.
- Serve Chicken al Pastor in warmed corn tortillas topped with chipotle sauce, a few grilled pineapple cubes, onions, coriander, and lime wedges.