STICKY SWEET ’N’ SOUR HONEY, SOY AND SESAME CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
15 min Prepping
35 min Cooking
- 5/8 cup (150 ml) honey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5/8 cup (150 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sesame oil
- 1/2 small bird chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, cut into thin ribbons
- A few toasted sesame seeds
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Reserve half of marinade, then pour remainder into a sealable plastic bag and add drumsticks. Seal bag and shake well to coat chicken evenly with marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place drumsticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes, turning drumsticks every 10 minutes and brushing with reserved marinade.
- Place drumsticks on a serving platter and garnish with green onion ribbons and sesame seeds.