SLOW COOKER THAI GREEN CHICKEN CURRY
15 min Prepping
- 1 lb. (455 g) Exceldor chicken thighs, cut into 2.5 in. (6 cm) cubes
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) store-bought green curry paste
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) fish sauce
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) sugar
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (or zest of 1 lime)
- 1 cup (250ml) green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup (250 ml) bamboo sprouts
Click the steps to erase them.
- Put all ingredients in the slow cooker except green beans, bell pepper, and bamboo sprouts. Mix well.
- Turn slow cooker on high and cook for two hours. Thirty minutes before curry has finished cooking, add beans, bell pepper, and bamboo sprouts and mix well.
- Add basil leaves to curry before serving. Serve with jasmine rice and top with a few basil leaves and slices of chili pepper.