Chimichurri Chicken Pasta Salad
In collaboration with
Samuel Joubert, Le Coup de Grâce
500 g ricciole artisanal pasta
1 cup frozen corn
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 box of cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
200 g crumbled feta cheese
2x 156 g chimichurri pesto
Salt and pepper from the mill
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat the barbecue to maximum power and reduce to medium power. Oil the grates.
- Put the chicken breasts on the heat and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Dice and place in a large salad bowl. You can also cook the chicken on a baking sheet in the oven at 450°F.
- In a large saucepan filled with salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Pour into a colander, rinse thoroughly under cold water and drain well. Pour into the salad bowl.
- In a frying pan over medium high heat, place the corn, drizzle with olive oil then season with salt and pepper. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring, until the corn is golden brown. Leave to cool for 10 minutes and pour into the salad bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, a good drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix.