POTATO AND SPINACH SALAD WITH CHICKEN, SUMMER VEGETABLES, AND FETA CHEESE
40 min Prepping
25 min Cooking
- 4 cups (1 L) fingerling potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby spinach (or arugula)
- 1 cup (250 ml) zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) radishes, thinly sliced
- 150 g feta cheese
HOMEMADE GARLIC DRESSING
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) mustard of your choice
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) sambal oelek (or hot sauce of your choice)
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) with rack in middle position.
- Place potato cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add a drizzle of vegetable oil of your choice, then salt and pepper. Combine, then place chicken on top. Cook for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked, turning halfway through cooking.
- In the meantime, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients. Set aside.
- When chicken and potatoes are cooked, place all vegetables (potatoes, spinach, zucchini, and radishes) in a large salad bowl and add dressing. Cut chicken into pieces and add to salad as a garnish with feta cheese. Enjoy!