Southwest Chicken Pita
In collaboration with
Samuel Joubert, Le Coup de Grâce
25 min Prepping
15 min Cooking
- 2 package ofsouthwestern chicken skewers
- 2 or 3 pitas cut in half and delicately opened
- Sliced romaine lettuce
- Sliced of red onions
- 2 avocados diced
- About 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat the BBQ to maximum power and reduce to medium power. Oil the grates. Place the skewers on the grills and cook for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skewers and keep warm.
- In a bowl, put the ingredients for the sauce, season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Spread a little sauce in each of the pitas and add some lettuce to taste. Add a few slices of red onions, chicken chunks, avocado and lots of feta cheese.