PINEAPPLE CHICKEN SKEWERS
15 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pineapple juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 red bell pepper and 1 green bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into large chunks
- 2 cups (500 ml) fresh pineapple, cubed
- Green onions
- Fresh cilantro
Click the steps to erase them.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl and divide in half. Set aside half the marinade. Pour other half into a container with diced chicken and mix well. Marinate in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Preheat BBQ on high.
- Thread each skewer, alternating between bell pepper, chicken, onion, and pineapple.
- Grill on BBQ over indirect heat, turning skewers every 3–4 minutes and brushing with reserved marinade each time.
- Garnish with green onions and fresh cilantro before serving.
*Note: Can also be baked in a 425° oven and finished under the broiler.