ORANGE MARMALADE AND SRIRACHA ROAST CHICKEN
In collaboration with
Samuel Joubert, Le Coup de Grâce
10 min Prepping
- 1 whole chicken of approx. 2 kg
- 6 tbsp. (90 ml) La Fraisonnée orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) white wine
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) herbes de Provence
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) Sriracha sauce
- Ground salt and pepper
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients (except for the chicken). Add a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and baste with the mix.
- Place in oven and cook for approximately 90 minutes or until the internal temperature of the breast reaches 165°F. Regularly brush the chicken with the sauce, stopping 10 minutes before the end of cooking time to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked parts. Some parts of the chicken may cook faster than others. Tip: cover any slower-cooking part with aluminum foil.