NO-FRY CRISPY PARMESAN CHICKEN
15 min Prepping
20 min Cooking
- 2 Exceldor chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- 2 cups (500 ml) panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- Lemon wedges
Click the steps to erase them.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add panko breadcrumbs and brown lightly, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add chopped parsley, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Parmesan.
- Place flour, beaten egg, and panko breadcrumbs into 3 separate shallow dishes.
- Dip each chicken strip first in the flour, then the egg, and finally the panko.
- Place chicken strips on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake 15–20 minutes or until chicken strips are golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges.