MUSHROOMS STUFFED WITH TURKEY AND MANGO CHUTNEY
6 and more Portions
30 min Prepping
50 min Cooking
- 1 lb. (450 g) of Exceldor turkey, cooked and cubed
- 3 packages white mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 ml) Chèvre Noir cheddar, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tomato, crushed
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 ripe mangos, diced
- ½ cup (125 ml) cider vinegar or white wine
- ¼ cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) allspice
Click the steps to erase them.
- Place all chutney ingredients and turkey in a large, heavy bottom saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat by half and cook for about 45 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
- Remove mushroom stems and stuff mushrooms with turkey and chutney mixture.
- Top with grated cheese and broil for a few minutes in oven. Serve hot.